This web site is owned by Tai Chi Glasgow South, based in Glasgow, Scotland. Tai Chi Glasgow South does not collect any personal information about you, except that which you knowingly supply to us. We are committed to ensuring the privacy of your personal information and will not sell or pass on your information to any other organisation.
1. What information do we collect? a) Personal information you provide such as name and e-mail address etc. We collect this information in connection with specific activities, such as subscriptions, email communications, and newsletters. b) Non-personal information. Like other web servers, ours automatically collects data such as IP address (the location of the computer on the internet) and pages viewed. This helps us to determine how many people use our site and which pages are popular. This information does not tell us who you are, it simply allows us to monitor and improve our service.
2. Where will the information be held? Personal information submitted through the forms on this site is held only in our computer systems. We promise that we will not share the information you give to us with any other organisation.
3. Your right to access the information You can ask us at any time for a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. You can also request that we correct or delete the personal information about you that we hold.
4. External links There are links on this web site that take you to other web sites outside of our service. These third party web sites are beyond our control, and we do not endorse or accept responsibility for them.
5. If you have any further questions, please contact us.